Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tires

Well, yesterday was not a great day for good old me. I ended up being late on my first day because parking was UNBELIEVABLE. For some reason they blocked off one of the largest parking lots for construction workers only. WTF? So I ended up having to look in the smaller lots which were of course full beyond comparison. So I had to go another direction to enter the other parking lots. They closed off the road into a single lane and I went through but the parking lot in the back was full. I was angry and in a hurry and zoomed down and went on that single lane again only to have the bloody construction guy say NOO you can't come down. I was like dude I'm almost out let me go. I got angry reversed and forgot I was on curve and ripped my left tire. So now I'm on a spare wheel. It took me a bit to change at the parking lot and I can't really drive my car. In the end I really need to get my new tires soon. Sigh. 

1 comment: