Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

So I was at work yesterday and I happened to get a text. I took a quick peek to see a text from Gamestop saying Metal Gear came in. I totally forgot about the game and so I looked forward to picking it up the next day. When I walked in to get the game, I didn't realize I put down a reservation for the limited edition. I was like eh, I did and the rep said yep.
click to see the inside

The box slides open from either the top or bottom:
Upon opening it all the way I get to see this nice message:
It's a bit hard to fight temptation to open the wonderful artbook, but I can hold myself back for now. Upon removing the book, there lays the game inside being held in the center by those two pieces:

After removing the game we only have the back end:
Well that's all there is to the limited edition. Basically I paid ten bucks more to get the artbook (which I think is worth more than enough) and supposedly the box here counts as a display case. I admit it's not too shabby. I can't wait to try the game out. This game is an official game by Hideo Kojima in which the story takes place after Metal Gear Solid 3 for the ps2 and the iterations on the PSP such as Metal Gear Solid portable ops. These games and stories don't have a relationship with the ACID and ACID 2 as they are not cannon and just use characters from the series.

1 comment:

  1. Looks pretty good. I bet the art book will be neat too.

    ReplyDelete