Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random goodies

Well after the long wait of just wanting to preorder a iphone 4, I decided to hit Target to see what they had. In the end I bought three items, Murdock from the A-Team movie (best character), Iron Man Mega block toy, and on sale The Fifth Element.

I did a quick mini review for the iron man toy so click:

So the Iron Man toy, what can I say. Well the mini Iron Man is cute but the whole flying gimmick is pretty much not so great.
As you can see that's supposed to be a small mini lab and the fire just plugs into the feet and the arm flames clip on.
As you can see there isn't really much to it. It only took me less than 5 min to put everything together, including slapping on the stickers. In this lab mode there is a clear rod where supposedly you can imagine him flying by moving it around. Yeah not too great. Overall would I recommend it? Well if you want a cute lego Iron Man, why not. Other than that no. Stay tuned for the transformers review coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you didn't show off the flying part. And yeah, the pics are much better. Worth the extra effort, imo.

    ReplyDelete