Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Phones

Oh droid, how you tempt me so much. Your luster, fast network, and simplicity. It kills me that I can not hold you in my hands. The droid has been looking pretty nice as of late, with better network infrastructure. I tried an experiment to see how fast we could hit youtube. I took 2 minutes and got a connection error due to lack of signal. My friend took less than 5 secs and got a video started  with almost a full bar of signal. Wow. I just hope the 4g can live up to the rumors and my expectations. I've been suffering long enough with my white brick, lets look on with hope.

1 comment:

  1. During a long drive, I was thinking, the iPhone may be a bit overrated, for me at least. I barely use any of the downloadable apps. And even these new phones having growing app stores as we speak. As long as I have my basic utilities like phone, texting, email, calculator, google maps, etc., then I can be happy with the phone. However, with that being said, the only way these other phones can win for me, is to have a touch screen comparable with the iPhone. For example, the LG Vu touchscreen is so frustrating to use compared to iPhone's.

    ReplyDelete