Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Final Fantasy Book

Here is the Final Fantasy Collectors guide. There is a regular version, but this one came with some art, a special cover, and made of high quality paper.



  


 The front of the book, which has the Final Fantasy logo. The cover is made of a nice felt like material. It's not paper the regular edition has.




This is the back of the book, which seems to be an image of the clock or time device.

 
 This is the inside of the cover. It is a picture of Lightning about to attack. It is the same image on the back cover also.

An example of one the pages inside. The quality is very good with nice inking used for the guide. It is very clean and contains every single mission, side quests, maps, bestiary, and much more. It also has ribbons as book ends to remember where you left off.

So the verdict?
If you like collecting Final Fantasy goods and want to be a completest, then get the book. It has very useful information and I even used it for a quick quest (I just wanted to know what requirements I needed to fulfill). It is much better than the standard edition and comes with a lot of nice artwork. If you do plan to get it, Amazon has it cheaper for 24 dollars rather the standard 34. I got my for 28, since I wanted it earlier from Gamestop. I had an edge card so I got a discount. If you don't really care for the extras, maybe the standard edition is the way to go. If you want to complete the game at 100% it's worth getting. Just to have fun, then I suggest maybe skipping. 

1 comment: