Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

What more cosplay again?

Yes more cosplay again, and these are from Comiket. The event I believe is a huge convention in Japan which is more intense than the ones we have here such as Animecon and the other one I went to (the name escapes me).
Here are the ones I like and of course all pics are thanks to SankakuComplex. Usually Comiket is three days which is standard like the ones here, although I think the best action occurs on day three usually (things pick up, contests start, more goods for sale I believe)


Yeah, now that's Rei cosplay. I likes a lot.You know what, here's another shot:
Although the only thing I find interesting in this shot is all the people in the background taking pics also. Should we call them the casual otaku?

Finally here is someone from a popular series as of current. I mean hell, my blogs name is from it, if you actually need a hint heh. Also if you look hard enough, I basically gave the answer away too lol.
There's more nice cosplay at SC, but I'll just post these.

1 comment: