Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Toy Story Bear Lotso

So my sister told me she saw Toy Story 3 and that it was very good, but at the same time the most saddest. I asked why and she did told me. I can see why some people got emotional, as the people I know who've seen it felt the same. I wonder if it's so powerful as if it's bringing back emotions and memories of their own experience. Anyhow, before I sidetrack myself, she mentioned that she really liked the character Lotso. I believe that's his name and he is the purple bear. At Target they were selling the 14" tall, voice, and interactive bear. I could tell she wanted it so I just went down and got one. I didn't expect him to be in a purple box. Woody and Jesse are in regular white boxes, I wonder why only him.
Well since I haven't watched the movie yet, there's probably a reason why. The voice on the bear kinda scares me, but my sister say's that's the feature that makes it unique. Interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, what a kind brother. Now she just has to wait a few months to play with Lotso.

    ReplyDelete